Wednesday 13 July 2022

Some progress!

Back down to 152.8lbs this morning! 

Future Belle is gonna laugh because my previous post was all "oh woe is me I feel sad etc" and today, just one day later, I am going "woohoo, progress!" lmao. I'm such a class A weirdo. BUT IT IS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BE A WEIRDO. And who cares - a win is a win! 

Anyway. I'm really hoping that I can go even lower by the end of the week. I tried on a pair of shorts (some stretchy ones) that I couldn't fit into a couple of months ago because they were too tight, and miraculously I can fit into them today! 

(Fat thighs make me want to vomit, BLEH)


Please ignore the hodge-podge of an outfit, it's my comfy cosy working from home outfit - even though we are currently experiencing a heatwave... 

But YEY! I can fit into them! I sort of feel like I was lying about not being able to squeeze into them before but I know I wasn't because I took photographs. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to do the same in a few months with The Amazing Jeans I posted about a few days ago. I think they'll be so cosy with my hoodie above for the colder months. I just have this image of snuggling up in all my lovely clothes in the autumn, going on brisk walks and crunching my way through the leaves. In reality though, as I said we are in a heatwave and there are so many people who are dreadfully miserable about it. Poor Rich can't cope, it's absolutely boiling in our second floor flat and Mr Jeff has been looking somewhat deflated as of late. I've tried to cool him down by putting some ice cubes in his water bowls and buying him a cooling mat, which he loved (fleetingly), but he has this terrible habit of curling hismself away in tiny little places, tucked away under some shelves or a chair which I think must be hotter than sleeping somewhere more out in the open. He's a sillyface. 

On Saturday I'm going to meet my friend in York, and today I have been thinking about what I might wear. I've had this vision of summery gothic floaty dresses but unfortauntely I don't have anything similar to that to wear. I might raid my wardrobe when my shift is over and try a few things on to see how I fit into them now. I'm thinking fishnets and boots, but I'm not so sure? I may post a few outfit ideas on here if I can muster up the energy later on. It's supposed to be THIRTY-SIX DEGREES at the weekend which is utterly bonkers! So hopefully whatever I do pull out of my wardrobe and settle upon wearing won't make me feel like a sweaty bog witch all day.... Strap yourself in, boys, we're in for a scorcher.

🌙🌟 

Current Music: My super amazing Spotify relax playlist that no one can ever be mad about. I am an expert playlist-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment