Monday 25 July 2022

Dead is the new alive

152.8lbs this morning. 

It's not all that bad - It could, of course, be better, but I'll take it. This weekend was our anniversary weekend (2 years!) so we went to the cinema to go and see Thor: Love and Thunder. I'm not usually hugely into Marvel movies and I haven't seen the previous Thor movies, but I enjoyed this one! Although, we booked to go and see late evening on Saturday at Meadowhall thinking it would be quiet; spoiler: it was not. One of the seats in the middle of the VIP section where we were seated was out of use, but this lady and her son clambered past us to go and sit in there unaware of this and sat on the broken seat anyway. It gets on my nerves when people walk past you in the cinema - there's never enough room, they always knock you around and make a huge kerfuffle about moving past. But I suppose it can't be helped. 

Anyway. We went to Nando's for dinner on Saturday, they've started doing some vegetarian chicken and it was actually really nice. On the table behind us a girl was sitting who kept bursting into tears, she was sitting with a boy and I'm not sure what he had done/said but either way it was upsetting to her. I felt sad for her; I wanted to send her anonymous piece of cake to cheer her up or go and ask if she was okay but unfortunately I'd probably have my mental health questioned if I decided to go through with that. Poor soul. Crying girl: I'm sending you my good vibes today, I hope that you told your boyfriend to get in the bin and went and had some fun this weekend! 

But yes. The weekend's festivities meant that I struggled to keep to my calories due to the lovely meal out and consuming an INORDINATE amount of popcorn in the cinema. So of course, although my scales said 151.8 on Saturday, I have since gone back up. I'm hoping that things will go back down tomorrow if I'm a good girl today. I'd really like to see 149lbs very soon. I am WILLING for it. Last night I tried on The Amazing Jeans and I think (?) they fit a little better.... 

(ignore my dumpy squish-body plz)

Rich said that I look like I have a "mum-bod" in these. I don't know how these mums do it, squishing themselves into clothes that don't fit and running around after their little ones..... That's certainly something I do not want to do. Hopefully I'll have sorted my weight out before putting a bun into my oven. Here's hoping - and here's to seeing 149lbs on the scale this week....

But fat chance, probably (emphasis on the "fat", ha). 

🌙🌟

Current Music: Dead is the New Alive - Emilie Autumn // The Avengers movie coming from the TV

No comments:

Post a Comment