Friday 17 June 2022

A Sad Cartoon.

So I was 154.8lbs this morning. It’s movement, right? Still disgusting, though. Complete and utter vomit. 

I went into my office today for the first time in six months and it was horrible. I really feel like I’m just a number, I’m not a person with valuable skills - I’m just worth the daily tasks I complete. And what’s worse is they’re making me go back in on a “phased return” once a week, every friday, starting 1st July. I honestly would rather take a long walk into the ocean than do that. Being in the office around all the small-talk and idle time filling chit-chat made me realise how much I absolutely cannot stand work culture. I work so much better at home. Why can’t I be trusted? 

I’m worried about commuting, too. The “once a week” thing will be reviewed in August sometime and I fully expect to be told I have to return to working in the office full-time. I’m worried I’ll be far too tired to commute every day to mooch around the office and bleed all my energy into making money for someone else. I don’t want this life. 

I don’t want it. 

 πŸŒ™πŸŒŸ

P.S. I saw a post on Reddit earlier that I could basically have written: 



.

Current Music: Bob’s Burgers. God I love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment